Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coming Soon…

Happy Hump Day!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is me laughing my booty off at Modern Family tonight! I am not an original fan…after repeated texts EVERY Wednesday from my mom {Are you watching Modern Family? It is REALLY funny!} I finally tuned in last spring. This is hilarious stuff, people! One of my new faves!

button-829

Alicia, over at Dreamlike Magic, will be adding pages to my blog in the next few days! I love the blog format, but felt like ideas were getting buried under blog post after blog post. I know you can find it in the sidebar…but still! During my easy breezy summer days, I LOVED scrolling through blog after blog, post after post,  bookmarking and making notes about lots of fun ideas! But now that the school year is in full swing, I am looking for specific ideas and printables for what I am currently teaching or about to teach, ya know??? I will have pages for The Daily Five, Phonics, Math, Writing, and Thematic units! I hope this saves you some time as you search for exactly what you need! Stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Rachel Griswold said...

I just found your blog last night and I love it already! I am a senior at The University of Alabama and JUST changed my major from marketing to elementary education [literally on Tuesday!]. I know it's a huge change, but looking at your and other teacher's blogs makes me so excited and I know I made the right choice!

Chrissy said...

Hi! I passed the Versatile Blogger Award your way :-)
You have probably received it already, but I wanted you to know that I appreciate you!

http://read-write-sing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your new format! It does get a bit overwhelming looking at all of the posts. I am considering making a change myself. Can I ask you a couple of questions? So, when you post...do you just assign it to a page? Are you liking the new format?
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover